Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Thursday, June 16, 2011

♥USA Girl PTU♥

**This tutorial was written & posted on June 16th,2011**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional!!**

Here is what we will be making :
Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Tube of choice, I am using the amazing work of Elias Chatzoudis, I purchased my tube when he was selling at MPT, but you can now get Elias Chatzoudis's work @ PTE
Scrapkit - USA Girl By Addictive Pleasures
Template_73 - Rose's Place (Scroll down & it is the second one from the bottom)

Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow (Optional)
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass (Optional)

Elements Used :
Sparkles
Flag
Fireworks
Fireworks2
Star3
Hat
Ribbon2
Heart2
Text
P2 & P8

Lets Begin :

Start by opening your Template_73 -
Go to Image, click Canvas Size then set it to 800 X 650 then click Ok.
Now in your layers pallet, delete your Credit & Background layers.

Now in your layers pallet, click on your Red Circle layer, go to Selections, click Select All, then Selections again & click Float, then Selections again & click Defloat -
(From here on in this tutorial when these steps are needed I will only put "Selections-Select All-Float-Defloat", that way you will know you have to go to Selections each time.)

Now open P8 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then go to Selections & click Invert, then on your keyboard press your delete key 1 time. Go back to Selections & click Select None.
Now in your layers pallet, delete your original Red Circle layer.
Now go to Effects, click Plugins , Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow. 
Set your colors to your liking, the colors I used are :
1st Color : #ffffff
2nd Color : #1c5783

My settings are as follows :

Click Ok,
Then go to Effects, click 3D Effects, then click Drop Shadow. 
The settings I use for that is below as well, but remember you can ALWAYS play around with any settings to get your personal desired look! :-)
Click Ok.

In your layers pallet, click on your Blue Rectangle layer - 
Selections -Select All- Float - Defloat-

Open P8 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then go to Selections & click Invert, then on your keyboard press your delete key 1 time.
Now go back to Selections & click Select None.
Now go to your layers pallet & delete your original Blue Rectangle layer.
Then on your new Blue (P8) Rectangle layer go to Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow.
Use the same settings you used for your Red Circle layer. :-)
Apply a drop shadow. (Again using the same settings you used on the Red Circle layer)

In your layers pallet - Click on your USA wordart layer & apply a Gradient Glow. Same settings from before, only this time  I used the following colors :
1st Color #e22e32
2nd Color #0f6ca6
Then click Ok & apply a drop shadow.

In your layers pallet, click on your Top Left Star layer & apply a Gradient Glow.
This time I used the following colors :
1st Color - #ffffff (White)
2nd Color - #0f6ca6
Then click Ok & apply a drop shadow.

Now follow that same step for your Bottom Left Star layer. (It is actually your Bottom Right Star , however it is labeled differently in your layers pallet :-)

Now click on your Blue Circle layer -
Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat

Now open your tube of choice - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it if needed . (I did not have to re-size my tube)
Now use your move tool to position your tube in the center of your Blue Circle layer.
Go to Selections & click Invert, then on your keyboard press your delete key 1 time.
Go back to Selections & click Select None.

Go to your layers pallet, right click on your tube layer & click Duplicate, then  go to Adjust, click Blur, then click Gaussian Blur, set to 5.00 & click Ok.
Now go back to your layers pallet & change your blend mode on your tube layer to Overlay.

From your kit -
Open your Text element - copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 85%.
Use your move tool & position your text element to the bottom of your template.
Then go to Adjust, click Sharpness then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Open your Ribbon2 element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas  then re-size it to 80%.
Now use your move tool to position it to the left lower side of your template (see my tag for reference). Now sharpen & apply a drop shadow to your Ribbon2 element.
Go to your layers pallet & move your Ribbon 2 layer below both of your tube layers.
Now right click on your Ribbon2 layer & click Duplicate. Then go to Image & click Mirror.
Adjust the position of your duplicated Ribbon2 element if needed.

Open your Hat element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 35%. 
Using your move tool position your hat to the top left of your template. Go to Image, click Free Rotate, set to Left 20.00 & click Ok.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.
Go to your layers pallet & right click on your hat layer then click Duplicate. Now go to Image & click Mirror.
Adjust the position of your duplicated hat element if you need to.

Open your Heart2 element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 50%. Position your Heart 2 element to the left on your canvas.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.
Go to your layers pallet & right click on your Heart 2 layer & click Duplicate. Now go to Image & click Mirror.
Adjust the position of the duplicated Heart2 layer if needed.

Now in your layers pallet, click on your Blue Circle layer -
Open your Fireworks element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then center it in your blue circle behind your tube.

Now open your Fireworks2 element, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then center it on your blue circle as well. 

Open your Star 3 element - copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 40%.
Now position your Star 3 element to your liking.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.
Go to your layers pallet & right click on your Star 3 layer & click duplicate. Move your duplicated Star3 element to your liking as well. 
I duplicated my Star 3 approx 4 times & placed them around my tag.

Open your Flag element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 30%.
Position your Flag element to the right side of your template, I positioned mine at the bottom where my text element is.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.
Then go to your layers pallet & right click on your Flag layer, then click Duplicate. Now go to Image & click Mirror. Then use your move tool to position it where you would like it on the left side. Depending on where you placed your flag elements, you may have to go to your layers pallet & move both your flag layers below your text layer. (If you placed them where I placed mine.)

Open your Sparkles element - Copy & paste as a new layer onto your canvas, position them to the right side of your tag.
Go to your layers pallet, right click on your Sparkles layer & click Duplicate.
Then go to Image & click Mirror. Then go to Image again & click Flip.
Now adjust the position if needed.

Now activate your text tool, set your font, size & color.
The font, size & color I used are :
Font : Pussycat
Size : 95 Pixels
Color : #a00000
Type out your name, click Apply.
(If you intend on making this tag for your friends/family, you may want to save it at this point as a PSPIMAGE before continuing on. This will save your tag in layers, so that you can re-open it at a later time & change the name on your tag, or make any other changes.)
Then go to Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow. Set your settings & click Ok.
Now apply a drop shadow to your name.
Then activate your magic wand tool, click inside each letter in the name you put on your tag.
Once all letters are selected go to Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass, 


Click Ok.
Now keeping your letters selected, go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise, then click Add Noise.
I used the following settings :

Click Ok.
Now go to Selections & click Select None.

Add any copyright & credit information that is required.

Go to your layers pallet & right click on any layer, then click Merge, then from the slide out menu click Merge Visible.
Now activate your crop tool (if needed) and crop off any access canvas that you did not use.

Now you may want to re-size your tag.
Once your tag is re-sized go to Adjust, click Sharpness then click Sharpen .

Now all that is left is to save your tag as a PNG & you have completed this tutorial!




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket