Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Saturday, June 18, 2011

♥Sorry♥

I am very sorry for the mess my blog turned into this evening. My internet went out, & when I restarted it , it is now saying that some of my graphics in my photobucket account have exceeded their bandwidth. So I am now re-uploading everything that needs to be fixed. Plz bare with me as I get this done this evening. 
 I have 3 tutorials that I need to post as well, but I feel I need to get the tags, screen shots, etc fixed so that anyone trying to do any of my tutorials , are able to do so without any problems.
 Thank-You for your patience, I will get it done as quickly as I can.
((HUGS))
Ronney (DitzyDezigns)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket