Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, June 21, 2011

♥A Loving Mother PTU♥

**This tutorial was written & posted by DitzyDezigns on June 20th 2011**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional!***

 Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Animation Shop 
Scrapkit  - Kayla by Tamie @ Addictive Pleasures

Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 4 Gradient Glow
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass

Sparkle Tube (Optional)

Elements Used :
Flower
Flowers2
Sunflower
Ribbon

Lets Begin :

Start by opening a new 800 X 650 white canvas. I used a white canvas because sometimes my Animation Shop gives me problems and puts an ugly glow around my signature. So to avoid that I used a white canvas. (Don't worry we will crop it later.)

Activate your text tool, set your font, size & color.
I used :
Font : Cheri
Size : 200 Pixels (Adjust this size depending on the length of your name)
Background Color : #b45094
Set Stroke color to Nul.

Click on your canvas & your text box will open. Now type out your name & click Apply.

Now leave your name as it is and we will come back to it.

In your layers pallet, click on your last layer in your pallet, 
Open your Flowers2 element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 75%.
Go to Image & click Free Rotate, set to Left 30.00 & click Ok.
Using your move tool position your Flowers2 element to the left of your name.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow. (Go to Effects, click 3D Effects, then click Drop Shadow.)
You can use my settings below or your own :


Click Ok.

Go to your layers pallet, right click on your Flowers 2 layer & click Duplicate. Now go to Image & click Mirror. Adjust the position of your duplicated Flowers 2 element if needed.
In your layers pallet, click on your name layer -
Open your Ribbon element - Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 75%.Position it to the left side of your name.
Position the end with the bow so that it is on the outside edge of your first letter.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.(Same settings as before)

Go to your layers pallet, right click on your Ribbon layer, then click Duplicate. Go to Image & click Mirror. Adjust if needed.

Go to your layers pallet & right click on your duplicated Ribbon layer. Then click Merge, then click Merge Down.
Now right click on your Merged Ribbon layer, & click duplicate.

Now right click on your duplicated merged ribbon layer & click Duplicate.
Now you will want to rename your ribbon layers, starting from the bottom merged ribbon layer. R1, R2 then R3.

Now in your layers pallet, click the eye next to layers R2 & R3, this will hide those layers until we need them.

Make sure you are on Merged Ribbon layer R1, go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise ,then click Add Noise.

Set to Uniform, 20 & make sure the Monochrome box is checked, then click Ok.

Now in your layers pallet, click on the eye next to your R2 layer to unhide it,& click on that layer as well.
Now go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise, then click Add Noise, this time only change your settings to 25 & click Ok.

Now click on your R3 layer & also click on the eye on your R3 layer to unhide it.
Go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise, then click Add Noise, set your setting to 30 & click ok.

Now in your layers pallet, click the eyes next to your R2 & R3 layer & make sure your eye next to your R1 layer is open.

Now in your layers pallet, click on your very top layer in your layers pallet -

Open your Sunflower element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 40%. Position your Sunflower element to the left end of your name.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Go to your layers pallet, right click on your Sunflower layer & click Duplicate. Now go to Image & click Mirror. Use your move tool to adjust the position of your duplicated layer if needed.

Open your Flower element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 40%. Position your flower element on your Ribbons where they come together.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

(If you will be making this signature for others at a later time, you may want to save it now as a PSPIMAGE, that way it will be saved in the layers , and you will be able to change or retype anything.)

In your layers pallet, right click on your name layer & click Convert To Raster Layer.
Now go to Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 4 Gradient Glow 
You can use your own settings or mine below :



Click Ok.

Go to Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow & apply the same settings you have been using.
Click Ok.

Now activate your Magic Wand tool - then click inside each letter in the name on your canvas.
Once all letters are selected, go to Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass.
You can use your own settings or mine below :


Click Ok.

Now go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise, then click Add Noise, set your Settings to Uniform, 30 & Monochrome box is checked.
Click Ok.

Now go to Selections & click Select None.

Make a new raster layer, & use a sparkle tube of your choice.

Now make a new raster layer -
Add any phrase or saying that you would like.
I used "Loving Mother"
Font : Carpenter Script ES
Size : 45 Pixels
Background Color : #000000 (Black)
Foreground Color : set to nil

Apply a drop shadow to your saying.

Add your copyright & credit information.

Activate your crop tool, then crop off the unused canvas around your signature.

Open your Animation Shop -

Go back to PSP -

In your layers pallet , click on your R1 layer (make sure that your R2 & R3 layers are both hidden)
Go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.

Go to Animation Shop, right click in the grey area, then click Paste As New Animation.

Go back to your PSP -
Click the eye next to your R1 layer to hide it, then click on your R2 layer & click on the eye next to it to open it up. 
Now go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.

Go to Animation Shop, right click in the frame 1 you just put there, then click Paste, then click After Current Frame.

Go back to PSP, hide your R2 layer, then click on  & unhide your R3 layer, go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.

Go to your Animation Shop, right click in your Frame 2 you just put there, then click Paste, then click After Current Frame.

Now you will want to view your animation to make sure it is the way you want it. To do that click the film strip at the top right of your Animation Shop tool bar.

If you are happy with your animation, you may want to re-size your signature, to re-size in animation shop, on your keyboard press your Shift & s key to open your re-size menu.
Set your settings to your liking. (My screen shot below is just an example of what yours will look like, you can re-size it to whatever size you need for where you are going to use it)


Click Ok.

Now all that is left is for you to save your signature as a GIF file & you have completed this tutorial!♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket