Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

♥Animated Elias Avatar PTU♥

**This tutorial was written & posted by DitzyDezigns on June 29th 2011**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional!!***

I have had a lot of ladies ask me how I make my avatars, so I thought I would put together a small tutorial on how I make them. I decided to make a very simple/basic avatar first, then if everyone is ready I will make one maybe with adding some other effects :-) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me & I will answer them as best as I can.♥ 


Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Animation Shop
Tube of choice - I used the work of Elias Chatzoudis, I purchased my tube when he was at MPT, however you can now purchase his work at PTE . Licensed is required.
Paper of choice - I used a paper from Tamie's Black Rose Kit @ Addictive Pleasures

Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow (Optional)
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass (Optional)
Alien Skin Xenofex 2  - Constellation 

Paper Used :
Paper 10

Lets Begin -

Start by making a new 150 x 150 transparent canvas.

Go to Selections - click Select All.
Open Paper 10 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - 
Now go back to Selections & click Invert.
Now on your keyboard press your delete key 1 time.
Go back to Selections & click Select None.

Now open your Tube of choice - 
Then go back to your avatar canvas - in your layers pallet, make sure you are on your Paper 10 layer.
Go to Selections - click Select All, then click Selections again & click Float, then Selections again & click Defloat -

Now copy & paste your tube as a new layer onto your canvas, then re-size it to 90% (depending on the tube you are using you may have to re-size yours more than I did.)

Use your move tool to position your tube to your liking.
Once you are happy with the position go to Selections & click Invert.
Then on your keyboard press your delete key 1 time.
Now go back to Selections & click Select None.

Now go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Xero - then from the slide out menu click Radiance, You can use my settings below or your own :
Click Ok.

Now click on your text tool to activate it.
Then set your Font, Size & Color -
I used the following :
Font - Hiruko
Size - 65 Pixels
Background Color - #d589dd
Foreground Color set to nul

Now click on your canvas to open your text box, then type out the name OR initial you would like on your Avatar.

Then click Apply.

Now position your name/initial to your liking.

Then go to your layers pallet - right click on your name/initial layer, then click Convert To Raster Layer.

Then go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow. 
Again you can use my settings or your own -


Click Ok.

Now you will need to add your copyright & credit information.
I used :
Font - Pixelette
Size - 12 Pixels
Background Color - #000000
Foreground Color - set to nul

Then I applied the same gradient glow as I used for my name/initial.

Now in your layers pallet - click on the very bottom layer in the pallet, then go to Selections, click Select All, then go to Selections again & click Modify, then from the slide out menu click Contract, set to 4 & click Ok.
Now go to Selections again & click Invert.
Now you should see a "marching ant" square around the inside of your avatar.
In your tools pallet, click on your Flood Fill tool, then go to your layers pallet & make a New Raster layer.
Set your Background color to #d589dd
Now use your Flood Fill tool & click inside the 2 marching ant lines.
This will fill it with the purplish color.
Now in your layers pallet move your purple border layer to the very top of the layers pallet.

Now you will want to open your Animation Shop -
Go back to your PSP-

In your layers pallet - make sure you are on your purple border layer.
Then go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Alien Skin Xenofex 2, then from the slide out menu click Constellation.
Again you can use my settings below or your own -
(Please note that at the bottom where it says "Radom Seed" your numbers may or may not match mine & that is completely fine, so you don't have to worry about that:-)

Click Ok

Now go to Selections & click Select None.
Now go to Edit, click Copy Special , then click Copy Merged from the slide out menu.

Go to your Animation Shop , right click on your grey work area, then click Paste As New Animation.

Go back to your PSP -
Click your undo button 2 times -
Go to Effects - click Plugins - click Alien Skin Xenofex2 , then click Constellation, This time when the menu opens, only click the "Random Seed" button.


Then click Ok.
Now go to Selections & click Select None.

Now go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.

Go to your Animation Shop , 
Right click inside the frame you just put there.
Then click Paste, then click After Current Frame.

Go back to your PSP -
Click your undo button 2 times.
Go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Alien Skin Xenofex2 , then click Constellation, again this time only click the "Random Seed" button -

Click Ok.

Now go to Selections & click Select None.

Go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.

Go to your Animation Shop , Right click in your second frame, 
then click Paste, then from the slide out menu click After Current Frame.

Now view your animation to see if you like it.
(To view your animation go to the top right side of your Animation Shop, click the 2nd icon in from the right. It looks like a mini film strip.)

If you are happy with your completed avatar, save it as a GIF file & you have completed this tutorial!!♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket