Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

♥Black Rose Signature PTU♥

Black Roses Signature PTU

**This tutorial was written & posted on June 28th 2011**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional.***


Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Scrap kit - Black Rose - By Tamie @ Addictive Pleasures

Fonts Used :
Impact
Pixelette
 
Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass


Elements Used :
Sparkles
Glitter
Butterfly2
Heart
Ribbonbow
Skull
Rose4
Rose3
Leaves
Teddy


Lets Begin :

Start by opening a new 800 X 650 transparent canvas. (Don’t worry we will re-size it later, I like to use a large canvas to work with, that way nothing looks squished into place.)

Now open your Teddy element - Before you copy & paste it, go to Image, & click Mirror.
Now copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 40%.
Using your move tool, move your Teddy element to the left side of your canvas.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpen, then click Sharpness.
Now go to Effects - click 3D Effects - then click Drop shadow.


Now activate your text tool, set your Font, size & color.
I used :
Font : Impact
Size : 200 Pixels
Background Color : #b183d2
Foreground Color : set to nul


Now click on your canvas to open your text box. Now type out the name you wish to put on your signature.
Then click Apply.
Now position your name in the center of your Teddy elements.
In your layers pallet, move your name layer down so that it is directly below both of your Teddy layers.

Now still in your layers pallet, right click on your name layer, then from the slide out menu click Convert To Raster Layer.

Now go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow

Click Ok.

Now go to Effects - click 3D Effects - then click Drop Shadow. Use the same settings you used for your Teddy element.

Now activate your Magic Wand tool -  go to your canvas & click inside each letter in your name.
Once all letters have the “marching ants” around them, go to Effects - click Plug-ins then click Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass.
 

Click Ok.
Now keeping your letters selected go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise, then click Add Noise  from the slide out menu.


Click Ok

Open your Rose 3 element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 85%. Using your move tool, position it to the bottom of your name.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpen, then click Sharpness
Now go to Effects - 3D Effects - then click Drop Shadow. (Use the same settings as before)
Open your Leaves element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 70%. Then go to Image, click Free Rotate, set to Right, 90.00
 

Click Ok.


Now using your move tool, position your Leaves element to the right side of your name.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Go to your layers pallet, move your Leaves layer down so it is directly below your name layer.
Now right click on your Leaves layer, then click Duplicate.
Now go to Image & click Mirror. Using your move tool position your duplicated Leaves element so that it lines up with your original leaves element.
(Hint - If you have a stray branch sticking out on the left side & you don’t want it there, just use your eraser tool & erase that little part.)

Once you are happy with the placement of your Leaves elements, go to your layers pallet & right click on your duplicated Leaves layer, then click Merge, then from the slide out menu click Merge Down.

Open your Rose 4 element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 25%.

Position it to your liking.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Go to your layers pallet - right click on your Rose 4 layer, then click Duplicate, use your move tool to position it where desired.

Open your Skull element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 25%. Position your Skull element to the center of your Rose 3 element.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Open your Ribbonbow element - Copy & paste it as a new layer, then re-size it to 85%. Position it to the top center above your name. (See my tag for reference if needed)
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Open your Heart element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 15%. Position your Heart element to your liking.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Go to your layers pallet - right click on your Heart layer. Then click Duplicate. Now use your move tool & position your duplicated Heart element to your liking.
Now duplicate your Heart layer a couple more times until you have the desired amount of Heart elements.
(I have a total of 5 Heart elements )

Open your Butterfly2 element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 20%. Position your Butterfly2 element to your liking.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Now go to your layers pallet & right click on your Butterfly2 layer, then click Duplicate. Then go to Image & click Mirror.
Use your move tool to position your duplicated Butterfly2 element to your liking.
Continue to duplicate your Butterfly2 layer until you have the desired amount of Butterflies.
(I have a total of 4)

In your layers pallet -
Click on your very last layer,
Open your Glitter element - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then Sharpen it.
Now position it to the left side of your canvas.
Go to your layers pallet - right click on your Glitter layer, then click Duplicate.
Go to Image & click Mirror.
Adjust the position of your duplicated Glitter element if needed using your move tool.

Now click on the very top layer in your layers pallet -
Open your Sparkles element - Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 50%.
Position your Glitter element to the left side of your name.
Go to your layers pallet & right click on your Sparkles layer, then click Duplicate.
Now go to Image & click Mirror.
Use your move tool to adjust the position of your duplicated Sparkles element if needed.

Now add any copyright & or credit information that is required.
I used :
Font : Pixelette
Size : 12 Pixels
Background Color : #000000
Foreground Color : set to nul

Then I apply a gradient glow.


Now if you are happy with the placement of your name, elements & copyright/credit info, go to your layers pallet, right click on any layer, then click Merge, then from the slide out menu click Merge Visible.

Now activate your Crop tool & crop off any access canvas that you did not use. Be careful not to crop to closely to your signature. If you do make a mistake just click your undo button at the top of your PSP
until you are back to before you began cropping.

Once your signature is cropped you may want to re-size your signature.
To open your re-size menu -
On your keyboard press your Shift & S key at the same time, this will open the following screen -


Click Ok.
Once your signature is re-sized, go to Adjust, click Sharpen, then click Sharpness.

Now all that is left is to save your signature as a PNG file.
Thank-You for trying my tutorial!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket