Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, April 27, 2011

♥A Sweet Escape PTU (Animated)♥

Here is what we will be making :
**Please remember that all of my tutorials are made using my own Ditzy noggin, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & unintentional!**

 Supplies Needed :

PaintShop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Scrapkit : A Sweet Escape @ Creative Scraps By Crys
Mask Of Choice
Font Of Choice

Elements Used :

Bird
balloon2
tree
grass
sun
bow6
car
Tourist 1 & 2
hot air balloon
frame 1
butterfly
Paper 5 & 10

Lets Begin :

Open a new 800 X 650 transparent canvas. (Don't worry we will crop it later)

Open Frame1, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 45%
Now using your magic wand, click inside your frame. Go to Selections, click Modify, then click Expand, set your number of pixels to 7 and click Ok.
Now make a new raster layer
Open Paper10, copy & paste it INTO Selections.
Then in your layers pallet, move your Paper10 layer below your frame1 layer.
Apply a drop shadow to your frame.

Now open Tourist 2, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 45%.
Using your move tool position your tourist2 to the left side of your frame.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Now open your hot air balloon, copy & paste it as a new layer, then re-size it to 20%.
Using your move tool position your hot air balloon on the inside of your frame, move it towards the upper right corner.
Now go to Adjust, click Sharpness then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Now open Tourist 1, copy & paste it as a new layer, then re-size it to 10%.
Using your move tool position your tourist1 so it looks like she is in the hot air balloon. In your layers pallet move your Tourist1 layer just below your hot air balloon layer.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.
Now activate your eraser tool and erase the bottom of your Toursit1 element that sticks out from the bottom of your hot air balloon.

Now open your Car element, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 15%.
Use your move tool and position your car inside your frame, somewhere in the middle.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Open your Tree element, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 20%.
In your layers pallet, move your Tree layer down in your pallet so it is below your frame, but keep it above your paper layer.
Then position your tree where you would like it to be.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Open your Sun element, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 25%. Using your move tool position your sun to the left side of the inside of your frame.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Open your Grass element, copy & paste it as a new layer, now using your Pick tool, shorten your grass by bringing in each side just a bit til you are happy with it. 
Once you are happy go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Now re-open (or if you still have it open select it) your Tree element, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 75%. Then use your move tool and move your tree to the left of your frame by your Tourist.

In your layers pallet, move your tree layer (the one we just added) below your Tourist , & grass layers. Then right click on your tree layer and click Duplicate, then go to Image and click Mirror.
Now for both of your tree layers, go to Adjust, click Sharpness then click Sharpen.
Also apply a drop shadow to both tree layers.

Now open your Balloon2 element, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,re-size it to 50%.
Using your move tool position your balloon2 so it looks like your tourist is holding the balloon.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Now lets open your Bird element, copy & paste it as a new layer, then re-size it to 15%.
Using your move tool , move your bird so it is on the right end of your grass. (Basically sitting him on a blade of grass)
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.

Now open your bow6 element, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 50%.
Using your move tool , move your bow6 element to the top of your frame and position it as desired.
Go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow.
In your layers pallet, move your bow6 layer down so it is just underneith your Tourist2 layer.

Now open your Butterfly (the purple one) copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then re-size it to 10%.
Position your butterfly where ever you would like it to be.
Once you have it placed go to Adjust, click Sharpness, then click Sharpen.
Apply a drop shadow as well.
In your layers pallet, right click on your butterfly layer, then click Duplicate, Go to Image and click Mirror.
Position your second butterfly (duplicated one) where you would like it.
Now I duplicated my butterfly for a total of 4 times. If you would like to do that as well , just right click and choose duplicate on your butterfly layer. Do that until you have 4 butterflies.

Once you have your 4 butterflies where you want them, go to your layers pallet and right click on your TOP butterfly layer, and then click Merge , then from the slide out menu click Merge Down.
Continue to follow the step above until ALL 4 of your butterfly layers become one.

Now in your layers pallet, right click on your merged butterfly layer (it should have all 4 butterflies in one layer now) then click Duplicate.. Then right click on your duplicated butterfly layer and click Duplicate again. You should not have a total of 3 butterfly layers.

Rename those 3 butterfly layers, Butterfly 1, Butterfly 2, & Butterfly 3.
Now in your layers pallet, close off (by clicking the eye next to the layer) butterfly layers 2 & 3.
Click on Butterfly 1 layer, go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise set to Uniform , 30, and make sure the Monochrome box is checked and click ok.
Now hide Butterfly 1 layer (by clicking the eye next to it) and unhide Butterfly 2 layer, go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise, this time only change the noise level to 35 and click ok.
Now hide Butterfly 2 layer, and unhide Butterfly3 layer, go to Adjust, click Add/Remove Noise, and change the noise level to 40 this time and click Ok.


Now in your layers pallet, click on the very last layer in your pallet.
Open Paper 5, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas ,then go to Layers and click Load/Save Mask, then from the slide out menu click Load Mask from Disk.

Now select your mask of choice, (I am posting a screen shot so you can see the settings that I use for my masks incase you have any questions)
Click Ok once your have chosen your mask.

Now in your layers pallet, right click on your mask layer, and click Merge, then from the slide out menu click Merge Group.
Now I re-sized my mask to 85%. You may or may not need to do that, it all depends on what mask you used, how big it is, and your own personal preference. :-)

Now is time to add your name & copyright/credit information.

For the name on my tag I used :
Font: Honey Script
Size 100 Pixels
Color: #ac0e4c

For my copyright/credit information I used :
Font : Pixelette 
Size 13
Color : Black (#000000)
Plus I put a gradient glow around it to make it stand out more , as you always want your copyright/credit information to be readable.
Now you will want to crop your tag.

Now we will animated our butterflies :-)
So open your Animation Shop,
back to your psp, and in your layers pallet,  click on your butterfly 1 layer, (make sure your butterfly 2&3 layers are hidden) then  go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.
Go to your animation shop and right click in your work area and click paste as new animation.
Go back to your psp and hide butterfly 1 layer, and unhide your butterfly2 layer, go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.
Go to Animation Shop and right click in the frame you just put there, click Paste, then click After Current Frame.
Go back to your psp one last time, hide your Butterfly2 layer and unhide your Butterfly 3 layer, go to Edit, click Copy Special, then click Copy Merged.
Go to Animation Shop, right click in your second frame you just put there, and click Paste, then click After Current Frame.

Now view your animation, if you are happy with it, re-size your tag and save as a GIF!
(To re-size your tag in Animation Shop, hold down your Shift & S keys on your keyboard, and your re-size menu will pop open.Set to your liking and click Ok)
Thanks for trying my tutorial, as always I would love to see what you have made, please feel free to send me an email with your design so that I can post it on my blog.

Email : aditzymemory@yahoo.com

((HUGS))
Ditzy♥





0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket