Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, October 16, 2011

♥Brewing Up Some Fun PTU♥

**This tutorial was written & posted by Ditzy Dezigns on October 16th 2011**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional!!***

Here is what we will be making :

Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Scrapkit - Brewing Up Some Fun @ Creative Scraps By Crys
Mask Of Choice

Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Font Used :
Double Feature

Elements Used :
Paper 12
Element 32
Element 31
Element 2
Element 1
Element 3
Element 24
Element 25
Element 30
Element 21
Element 7
Element 15
Element 8
Element 20

Lets Begin -

Open a new 800 X 600 transparent canvas. (Don't worry you will crop it at the end of the tutorial, this just gives you extra space)

Open Element_32 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 65%. Position this element to the center of your canvas.
Go to Adjust - click Sharpness - click Sharpen
Then go to Effects - click 3D Effects - then click Drop Shadow
(You can use my settings below or your own)
**See added note on screen shot**

Then click Ok.

Open your Element_31 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 50%. Use your move tool & position this element to the center of your Element_32. 
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings as above)

Open Element_2 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 65%. Use your move tool to position this element to the left side of your Element_31.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings as above)

Open Element_1 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas -then re-size it to 55%. Use your move tool to position this element to the right side of your Element_31 as well.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (same settings as above)

Open Element_3 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas then re-size it to 65%. Use your move tool to position this element to the right side of Element_31.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow

Open Element_24  - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size to 25%. Use your move tool to position this element to the left side of your Element_1.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow

Open  Element_25 - Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas -then re-size it to 20%. Use your move tool to position this element to the top of Element_32. 
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow

Open Element_30 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 20%. Position it to the right side of Element_1.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow

Open Element_21 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 20%. Position it to your liking. 
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow
If you would like more than one of these elements - go to your layers pallet - right click on your Element_21 layer - then click Duplicate. Go to Image & click Mirror. Now position to your liking.

Open Element_7 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas then re-size it to 70%. Then go to Effects - 3D Effects - Inner Bevel - 


Then click Ok.

Now go to Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow


Then click on the Color tab - (Before clicking Ok)

Then click Ok.

Now go to Adjust - click Sharpness - then click Sharpen
Now Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Use same settings you have been using)

Now using your move tool - position this element to the bottom of your canvas. (See my tag above)

Open Element_15 - Copy & paste as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 20%. Position to your liking. 
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow

Open Element_8 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 20%. Then re-size it again to 40%. Position to your liking.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings you have been using)

Open Element_20 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 70%. Then re-size it again to 70%. Then go to Image - click Free Rotate - set it to Left 90.00 & click Ok.
Then go back to Image - click Free Rotate again this time set it to Right 30.00 & click Ok.
Now position it to the left side of your Element_7. (Halloween wordart)
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow

Open Paper 12 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 70%. 
Go to your layers pallet - right click on your Paper 12 layer - click Arrange - Send To Bottom.

Now go to Layers - Load/Save Mask - click Load Mask From Disk.
Now choose a Mask of your choice.
Then click Load.

Now go to your layers pallet - right click on your Mask layer - click Merge then click Merge Group.

Now using your Move tool - position your Mask on your canvas to the left side. Go back to your layers pallet and right click on your Merged Mask layer - then click Duplicate. Go to Image & click Mirror.
Use your move tool to adjust the position of your duplicated Mask layer to your liking.

Now add your name & credit information -

The settings I used for the name are :

Font : Double Feature
Size : 55 Pixels (Depends on the length of your name)
Background Color : #55c4c3
Foreground Color : Set to nul

Now apply & position your name - once happy with placement go to your layers pallet - right click on your Name layer - then click Convert to Raster Layer.

Now go to Effects - 3D Effects - Inner Bevel

Then click Ok.

Now go to Adjust - click Add/Remove Noise - then click Add Noise


Then click Ok.

Now go to Effects - click Plugins - Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
Use the same settings you used for your Halloween wordart. (Element_7)

Now go to Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings as before)

Now if you are happy with the placement of your elements & name/credit information - go to your layers pallet & right click on any layer - then click Merge - then click Merge Visible.

Then activate your Crop tool - crop off any access canvas that you did not use.

Now you may or may not want to re-size your completed tag. If you choose to re-size make sure that you Sharpen your tag one last time.

Now all that is left is to save your tag as a PNG & you have completed this tutorial!!♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket