Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, August 17, 2011

♥Monsters PTU♥

**This tutorial was written & posted by DitzyDezigns on August 17th 2011**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional!!***

Here is what we will be making : 
Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Scrapkit - Monsters In My Closet By Creative Scraps By Crys
Mask Of Choice

Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow (Optional)
Eye Candy 5 - Impact - Glass (Optional)
Xero - Radiance (Optional)

Font Used :
Abbey Medium Extended

Elements Used :
Paper 1 & 7
Frame 1
Element_6
Element_8
Element_27
Element_7
Element_15
Element_17
Element_22
Element_46
Element_48
Element_38
Element_32

Lets Begin:

Start by opening a new 800 X 650 transparent canvas. (Don't worry you will crop it at the end of the tutorial)
Now open Paper 7 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Then re-size it to 80%. Now go to Layers - Load/Save Mask - Load Mask From Disk - Find the mask of your choice - then click Load.

Now go to your layers pallet - right click on your mask layer - then click Merge - Merge Group.
Now re-size your Mask again to 65%. Then position your Mask slightly to the left. Now go back to your layers pallet - right click on your Mask layer - then click Duplicate. Now right click on your Duplicated Mask layer - then click Merge - then Merge Down. Now on your newly merged Mask layer - right click on it - then click Duplicate. Now use your move tool & move your new duplicated mask layer slightly towards the right.

Now open Frame 1 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 65%.
Use your move tool & position your Frame 1 element in the center of your Mask.
Now activate your Magic Wand tool - then click inside your Frame 1 element. Now go to Selections - click Modify - Expand - set your number of pixels to 9 & click Ok.

Now open Paper 1 - Copy & paste it INTO SELECTIONS - go to Selections & click Select None.
Go to your layers pallet - & move your Paper 1 layer down so that it is directly below your Frame 1 layer.
Now click on your Frame 1 layer - go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Xero - Radiance.
You can use my settings below or your own -
Click Ok.

Now go to Effects - click Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow.
Again you can use my settings or your own -


Click Ok.

Open Element_6 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 30%. Now use your  move tool & position your Element_6 to the lower right corner of your Frame1 element.
Now apply the same Radiance & drop shadow settings you used on your frame.

Open Element_8 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 30% -then re-size it again to 80%.. Now use your move tool & position your Element_8 to the lower left corner of your Frame 1 element.
Apply the same Radiance & Drop Shadow settings you used on the other elements above.

Open Element_27 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 20%. Use your move tool & position it to the top left corner of your Frame.
Go to Adjust - click Sharpness - then click Sharpen.
Now apply a drop shadow.

Go to your layers pallet - right click on your Element_27 layer - then click Duplicate. Now go to Image - click Mirror. Use your move tool to adjust the position of your duplicated element_27 if needed.

Open Element_7 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 25%. Now position it inside your frame to your liking.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Open Element_15 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 30%. Now position it inside the frame to your liking.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.

Open Element_17 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 25%. Now position it inside your frame as well to your liking.

Open Element_22 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 30%. Position it  to your liking.

Open Element_32 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 20%. Position it to the right upper corner.
Sharpen & apply a drop shadow.


Open Element_38 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 20%. Position on top of Element_32.
Sharpen & apply drop shadow.

Open Elements_46 & 48 - Copy & paste them as new layers onto your canvas - then re-size each of them to 70%. Position them to your liking.
Sharpen both elements.

Now activate your Text Tool - set your font, size & color :
I used -
Font : Abbey Medium Extended
Size : 70 Pixels
Background Color : #3ebdc7
Foreground Color : set to nul
Now click on your canvas to open your text box. Type out the name you want on your tag.
Click Apply.

Now go to your layers pallet - right click on your Name layer - then click Convert to Raster Layer. Now go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Eye Candy 4000 - then click Gradient Glow from the slide out menu.

My settings are below which you are welcome to use or you can play around with them to get the effect that you want :


Click Ok.

Now go to Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow -


Click Ok.

Now activate your Magic Wand Tool - now click inside each letter in your name - (like below)


Once all of your letters are selected - go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Eye Candy 5 Impact - Glass
My settings below or you can play with them to get your desired effect -

Click Ok.

Now keeping your letters selected - go to Adjust - click Add/Remove Noise - then click Add Noise -
Set to your liking - my setting is below incase you would like to use it :

Click Ok.

Now go to Selections & click Select None.

Add any copyright/credit information you need to add.

Then go to your layers pallet - right click on any layer then click Merge - then Merge Visible.

Now activate your crop tool & crop off any access canvas that you did not use.

Once you have cropped you may want to re-size your completed tag for where you intend on using it.

After I re-size anything I always go to Adjust - Sharpness then click Sharpen.

Now all that is left is to save it as a PNG file & you have completed this tutorial!!♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket