Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Saturday, March 26, 2011

♥Emo Disco PTU♥

Here is what we will be making :

**Please keep in mind that all of my tutorials are made using my on Ditzy imagination, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental**

*This Tag IS Animated*


Supplies Needed :
PaintShop Pro X2 (Any version should work)
Animation Shop
Eye Candy 4 > Gradient Glow
Alien Skin Xenofex 2
Tube Of Choice  I Used - Zlata @ Pics For Design
Scrapkit Emolicious By : Tammy's Scraps

Elements From Kit Used :

Paper 9
Element 20
Element 16
Element 79
Element 22
Element 27
Element 18
Element 43
Element 29

Lets Begin :

Open a new image 800x650 with transparent background.

Open Element 43, copy & paste as a new layer on to your canvas, re-size it to 50%.

In your layers pallet right click on your Element 43 layer, click duplicate, and then go to Image, click Mirror. Position  so they are now side by side.

Open Element 20, copy & paste it as a new layer on to your canvas, re-size it to 75%. Now using your move tool  position it so that it is in the center of your Element 43 images.

Now get your magic wand tool, making sure you are on your film strip layer (Element 20) in your layers pallet, click inside all 4 big openings of your film strip. Now go to Selections, click on Expand, and set your number of pixels to 3, and click Ok.

Now open Paper 9, copy & paste as a new layer on to your canvas, position your paper so that it covers the entire film strip.

Go to Selections, click on Invert, then on your keyboard push your "Delete" key.

Now in your layers pallet move your paper layer so that it is BELOW your film strip layer.

Keep your film strip layer selected , now open your tube and copy & paste it as a new layer on to your canvas, re-size it to 50% (this depends on what your tube is , so adjust as needed) position your tube so that the face area is inside your first square of your film strip. Now hit "Delete" on your keyboard, Continue to do this until all 4 squares have some part of your tubes body in them, once you have all 4 filled you can then push "Ctrl & d" on your keyboard to deselect.

Now in your layers pallet, move your film strip layer ABOVE all 4 of your tube layers, click on the tube later that is directly below your film strip now and right click, then click Merge, then Merge Down, do this until all 4 of your tube layers have become one layer.

Now on your tube layer, go to Adjust, click Sharpness then click Sharpen, give this layer a drop shadow.

Also give your film strip (Element 20) a drop shadow as well.

Open Element 27 , copy & paste it as a new layer on to your canvas, position it so that it is in the center of your film strip, now in your layers pallet move your Element 27 layer to the bottom, but make sure it is above your 2 Element 43 layers. Now add a drop shadow to your Element 27.

In your layers pallet, right click on your Element 27 layer, then duplicate this layer 2 x's for a total of 3 layers.

Now rename those 3 layers as follows starting from the bottom, Disco 1, Disco 2 & Disco 3. Now close off Disco 2 & 3 layers. Click on Disco 1 layer, go to Effects, then plug-ins, go to Alien Skin Xenofex 2, then click  on your Constellation , set your settings as follows :

Star Size : 2.00
Size Variation : 73
Edge Star Density : 1
Overall Star Density : 12
Overdrive : 100
Twinkle Amount : 17
Twinkle Rotation : 45
Background fill set to "Keep Original Image"
Random Seed : 1

Click Ok.

Now hide Disco Layer 1 and unhide Disco Layer 2, go to Effects, Plug-ins > Alien Skin Xenofex 2 > Constellation. Then click the "Random Seed Button 1 time and click Ok.

Now hide Disco Layer 2 and unhide Disco Layer 3, go to Effects > Plug-ins>Alien Skin Xenofex 2 >Constellation, then click the "Random Seed " button 1 time, and click Ok.

Now click on the top layer in your layers pallet, and then Open your tube again, copy & paste it as a new layer, re-size it to 75% and position it in the center of your film strip. Now in your layers pallet, move your tube layer BELOW your paper layer. Now get your eraser tool and erase any access tube that is showing below your film strip.

In your layers pallet, right click on your tube layer, click duplicate then on your duplicated layer go to Adjust > Blur > then Gaussian Blur, set to 3.00, then change your blend mode to "Overlay". Then on your original tube layer add a drop shadow.

Open Element 16, copy & paste as a new layer onto your canvas, then in your layers pallet move it to the top of your layers. Re-size it to 75%, and using your move tool position it so it is centered with your film strip, and add a drop shadow.

Open Element 79, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, re-size it to 30%, using your move tool again position it so that it is on the lower left corner of your film strip. Go to Adjust> Sharpness > then Sharpen and then give it a drop shadow.

In your layers pallet, click on your Element 22 layer, then right click , click duplicate, then go to Image, click Mirror, and using your move tool position it on the bottom right side of your film strip.

Now open Element 18, copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, re-size it to 25%, use your move tool to position it at the top left corner of your film strip. Go to Adjust> Sharpness> then Sharpen. Now right click on your Element 18 in your layers pallet, then click duplicate, go to Image > then click Mirror. Use your move tool to position the element to the top right corner of your film strip,now add a drop shadow to both layers.

Now you can add your name & copyright/credit information.

Once you have all that added you need to crop your tag to get rid of any access unused canvas.

Let's Animated Our Tag :

Open your Animation Shop

Go back to your PSP, click on your Disco 1 layer (making sure that your Disco 2 & Disco 3 layers are hidden) , then click on the blue area at the top of your canvas, click Copy Merged, go over to your Animation Shop, right click and click "Paste As New Animation".

Go back to your PSP, hide Disco Layer 1 & unhide Disco Layer 2, copy merged, go to Animation Shop, right click on the first frame we just put there, click Paste, then "After Current Frame".

Go back to your PSP, hide Disco Layer 2, and unhide Disco Layer 3 , copy merged, then go back to your Animation Shop, right click on your second frame and click Paste, then click "After Current Frame"

Now view your animation, if you are happy with it re-size your tag, re-sizing at this point all depends on what size you need it for where ever you are going to use it. To re-size in Animation Shop, on your keyboard push "Shift & s" then type in your desired size.

Then remember to save your tag!!

♥Congratulations you have completed the tutorial!♥

As always if you do any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see what you have made, so be sure to send me a copy of your tag, I would love to display it on my blog. Email DitzyDezigns

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket