Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Add Me On Facebook

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sweet Emo 2

**This tutorial was written & posted by Ditzy Dezigns**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional!!***

Here is what we will be making :

Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop Pro X4 (Any version should work)
Tube of choice - I used the amazing work of Myka Jelina ( I am not sure where she is currently selling her PSP Tubes)
Scrapkit - Sweet Emo 2 By Angel's Designz

Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

Lets Begin :

 
Open a new 800x650 transparent canvas.
Open Frame 2- Copy & Paste as a new layer onto your canvas. Then Re-size it to 75%.
Go To Objects- Click Align then Click "center" in a canvas.
Magic wand- click inside your frame 2 element then go to Selections- click modify- then click expand, set 10 & click ok.
Make a new roster Layer.
Open Paper 2- Copy & Paste it "Into Selections"
Go to Selections- Click select none.
Go to layer Pallet- move paper 2 layer down.
So it is directly under your frame 2 layer.
Open tube of choice-
Copy & Paste as new layer
Right Click on tube layer- click duplicate
Go To Adjust- Blur- Gaussian Blur- set to 5.00 click ok.
Then change Blend Mode to overlay.
Then go to Effects- 3D Effects- Drop Shadow.

Layers Pallet- Click on frame layer.
Open Ribbon 1- Copy & Paste as new layer- position to bottom of frame 2.
Open Ribbon 2- Copy & Paste as a new layer onto your canvas.
Re-size to 85% position to the left on your frame.
Apply Drop Shadow (Same settings as Before)
Go to Layers Pallet- right click on Ribbon 2 layer- then click duplicate- go to Image- click flip horizontal- use move tool to position to right side of frame.
Layers Pallet- click on top tube layer.

Open Skull Element- Copy & Paste it as a new layer- then resize it to 35%,
then position to your liking.
Layers Pallet- right click on your skull layer. Then Click Duplicate.
Apply Drop Shadow to both.
Open Heart + Bead String- Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas.
Then Resize to 55% using your move tool move your heart + bead string so that it is lined up with your skull element on the left.
Go to Layers pallet- move your heart + bead string below both your skull layers.
Apply Drop Shadow to both Heart + Bead String.
Open Bear Element- Copy & Paste as a new layer.
Then Resize to 55%.
Now Use your move tool+ Position your bear element to the lower right side of your frame.
Apply Drop Shadow.
Brad- Copy & Paste- as a new layer
Resize to 30%, then using your Move Tool, Position to your liking.
Open Flower 1, 2, 3- Copy & Paste- each one to your canvas, resizing each one to 35%.
Now Position each 1 to your liking. Apply a Drop Shadow to each flower.
Open Star Sucker- Copy & Paste as a new layer.
Resize to 80%, then go to Image free Rotate- Set to Right 30.00 click ok.
Position to right side.
Apply Drop Shadow.
Layer Pallet- right click on Star Sucker Layer- click duplicate.
Then on Duplicated Star Sucker layer go to Image- Click Flip Horizontal.
Use move tool to position duplicate element to the left side.
Open Cotton Candy- Copy & Paste as a new layer. Resize to 40%.
Image Free Rotate- Set to Left 30.00 click ok.

 
Position to upper left side.
Apply drop Shadow.
Layers Pallet- right Click on cotton candy layer- duplicate- Image Flip Horizontal- use move tool- position to right side.
Layers Pallet- click on bottom on last layer in pallet.
Open Wire Element- Copy & Paste as a new Layer. Resize to 90%.
Use Move Tool to Position.
Slight Drop Shadow.
Layer Pallet- Click on RIbbon 1 Layer.
Open String Element- Copy & Paste as a new layer.
Position towards bottom of Frame.
Open Wordart 1- Copy & Paste as a new layer- position to bottom of tube.
Layer Pallet- Move wordart layer down below both tube layers.
Go to Effects- Plugins- Eye Candy 4
Gradient Glow- Settings Below:
Basic Tab :

Color Tab :

Click Ok

Then Apply Drop Shadow.
Go to Layers pallet- right click on wordart layer- duplicate- then on duplicate layer- go to Image- free rotate. Set to left 30.00 click ok.
Use Move tool to position towards Middle of Tag.
Layer Pallet- Open Sparkles- copy & paste as new layer.
Position to top of Tag.
Then go to Layers pallet- right click on sparkle layer- duplicate- go to Image- flip Vertical, use move tool & position towards Bottom of Tag.
Add Name:
 
Font: Gotica Bastard
Size: 125 Pixels
Background Color: #5be8f9
Foreground Color: Set to Nul

Layer Pallet- Right click on text layer- click convert to raster layer-
Now go to  Adjust -  then click Add Noise. Set to your liking & click Ok.

Go to Effects- Plugins- Eye Candy 4000
Gradient Glow - use the same settings you used above.
Then apply a drop shadow to your name if you would like.

Now add your copyright & license information. (Very import)

Now if you are happy with your tag, go to your layers pallet - right click on any layer - click Merge - then click Merge Visible.

If you have access canvas around your tag, you can crop your tag at this time.

Now all that is left is to save your tag as a PNG file!

Thank-you for trying my tutorial!!♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket