Don't Be A Pirate

Photobucket

My Blinkies

Photobucket

♥Ditzy's TOU♥

All of the tutorials written by me are of my own Ditzy imagination. Do NOT copy or alter them in ANY way. Do NOT copy & paste the tutorials to any website, forum or group. Do NOT claim them as your own. If you would like to show or share my tutorial do so by using a link to bring your members to my blog. However if you do please send me a courtesy email so that I know my tutorials are being used according to my TOU. Also if you would please send me a link to where you will be posting my link. If you have done any of my tutorials I would LOVE to see the outcome of what you have made, so please email me OR you can leave me a link in my shout box so that I can see what you have made and display it on my blog for others to enjoy as well. Other than that please have fun,and I hope that you enjoy all my tutorials! Email me @ DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Email Me

I would love to see what you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to email me at the address below. DitzyDezigns@hotmail.com

Protected

Photobucket myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Photobucket

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Awards :-)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Find Me At

Photobucket

Favorite Stamps

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, March 13, 2012

♥Bunny Hop (PTU)♥

**This tutorial was written & posted by DitzyDezigns**
***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintentional!!***

Here is what we will be making :

Supplies Needed :
Paint Shop ProX4 (Any version should work)
Scrapkit - Bunny Hop By Wicked Creationz Scraps
Mask Of Choice
Sparkle Of Choice

Plugins Used :
Eye Candy 4 - Gradient Glow (Optional)

Font Used :
Tabitha

Elements Used :
Element 14
Element 19
Element 24
Element 26
Element 25
Element 9
Element 11
Element 28
Element 31
PP8
PP1

Lets Begin :

Open a new transparent canvas - 800 X 650  (Don't worry we will crop it at the end of the tutorial, this just gives you enough room to work)

Now open Element28 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 90%. Using your move tool position your Element28 to the center of your canvas.
Now click on your Magic Wand tool - then on your canvas - click inside each of your frame openings on your Element28.
Now go to Selections - click Modify - then click Expand. Set to 5

Click Ok.

Now go to Layers - click New Raster Layer -
Then Open your PP8 from your kit.
Copy & paste it INTO SELECTION

Now go to your layers pallet - move your PP8 layer down so that it is directly below your Element 28 layer.
Keep Selected for now-
Now open your Element9 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 40%. Using your Move tool  - position your Element 9 to the middle frame - position within the "marching ants".
Now go to Selections - click Invert. Then on your keyboard press your Delete key 1 time.
Still keep Selected.

Now open your Element 14 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 40%. Using your Move tool - position this element to the left frame opening. 
Now on your keyboard press your Delete key 1 time.
Still keeping it Selected -

Open your Element 11 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 40%. Using your Move tool position this element to the frame opening on the right end.
Once happy with positioning of this element - press your Delete key 1 more time.

Now go to Selections - click Select None.

Go to your Layers Pallet - Make sure that these 3 elements are below your Element 28 layer.
Element 9, Element 14, & Element 11.

Now click on your Element 9 layer -
Go to Adjust - click Sharpness - then click Sharpen
Go to Effects - click 3D Effects - then click Drop Shadow
*You are welcome to use my settings below or your own, the choice is yours*

Click Ok.

Now in your Layers Pallet - click on your Element 14 layer & follow the same steps above that you followed for your Element 9 layer. Then do the same for your Element 11 layer.

Then in your Layers Pallet - click on your Element 28 layer - 
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects -3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Your going to apply the same settings as before, so all you have to do is click ok.)

Now Open your Element 25 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 30%. Using your Move tool position it to the left end of your Element28 (Frame) .
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings, so just click Ok.)

Open your Element 24 - Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 80%. Using your Move tool, position this element to the right side of your Element 28 (Frame)
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings, so just click Ok)

Now go to your Layers Pallet - Right click on your Element 24 layer - then click Duplicate.
Now go to Image - click Flip Horizontal - Then using your Move tool again position your Duplicated Element 24 to the left side of your Element 28 (Frame)

Open your Element 14 - Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 55%. Using your Move tool position this element to the Left side.
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings, so just click Ok)
Go to your Layers Pallet - right click on your Element 14 layer - then click Duplicate. Then go to Image - click Flip Horizontal. Now use your Move tool to position your Duplicated Element 14 to the right side.

Now back in your Layers Pallet - click on the last layer (very bottom)
Open your PP8 - Copy & paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 85%.
Go to Layers - click Load/Save Mask - then click Load Mask From Disk.
Once that menu opens - choose your Mask of choice  & click Load.

Go back to your layers pallet - right click on your Mask layer - then click Merge - then click Merge Group.

Now Re-size your Mask again to 85%. Then right click on your Merged Mask layer - click Duplicate. Now right click on your Duplicated Mask layer - then click Merge - then Merge Down.
Using your move tool - position your mask to the left side of your signature.

Now right click on your Merged Mask layer - click Duplicate. Now go to your canvas - position your duplicated mask towards the center of your signature.

Now go back to your Layers Pallet - right click on your Duplicated Mask layer - then click Duplicate. Now back to your canvas - using your Move tool - move your 2nd Duplicated Mask to the right side of your signature.

Back to your layers pallet & click on the very TOP layer -

Open Element 31 - Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 75%. Using your move tool position this element to the bottom of your Element 28 (Frame)
Adjust - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects -3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings, so just click Ok.)

Now open your Element 19 - Copy & Paste it as a new layer onto your canvas - then re-size it to 85%. Go to Image - click Free Rotate - settings below :
Then click Ok.
Now using your Move tool - position this element to the right side of your signature.
Adjust  - Sharpness - Sharpen
Effects -3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings, just click Ok)

Now go to your layers pallet - right click on your Element 19 layer - then click Duplicate. Go to Image - click Flip Horizontal - then using your Move tool - position your Duplicated Image 19 to the left side of your signature.

Now in your layers pallet - Move both your Element 19 & your Duplicated Element 19 layers down so they are directly below your Element 28 (Frame) layer.

Now click on the TOP layer in your layers pallet -

If you would like to add Sparkles you can do that at this time.

Now add your name (my settings are below)

Font : Tabitha
Size : 130 Pixels
Foreground Color : Set to nul (Close)
Background Color : (I used several & they are listed below)
S - #528eb5
u - #ebeb6d
e- #ffa2ff
E- #a0dd9a
l -#97ffec
l - #528eb5
e - #ebeb6d
n - #ffa2ff

Once you have your name positioned to your liking - go to your layers pallet - right click on your Name layer - then click Convert To Raster Layer.

Now go to Effects - click Plugins - then click Eye Candy 4 - then click Gradient Glow
*You can use my settings below or your own*


Now click on your Color Tab -

Then click Ok.

Now go to Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow (Same settings that you used on your Elements - so just click Ok)

Now click on your Magic Wand tool - click inside each letter in your name until they all have the "Marching Ants" around them like mine below :

Then go to Adjust - click Add/Remove Noise - then click Add Noise -
*You can use my settings or your own*



Now click Ok.

Then go to Selections - click Select None.

Now once happy with your tag - go to your layers pallet - right click on any layer - click Merge - then click Merge Visible.

Now click on your Crop tool - Crop off any access canvas that you did not use.

Then re-size your tag & save as a PNG file! 
Thanks for trying my tutorial!!♥

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
DitzyDezigns
New York, United States
Hiya Everyone! My name is Ronney, I have 3 wonderful teenagers, and have been married to my husband for 20 years. I LOVE to design signatures, tags & avatars, I design with PSP, and have been designing for over 2 1/2 years. I will be not only designing signatures, tags & avatars but will also be writing & posting tutorials as well. I will also be making some templates to share with you all as well. So I hope you enjoy and can use everything I have available on my blog :-) If you ever try any of my tutorials,please send me your completed designs and I would love to showcase it here on my blog!
View my complete profile

♥I CT For♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Hop

avatar

♥Chat W/Me ♥

Today's Date

Favorite Stores

Photobucket

♥Forums♥

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Pixels

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My Time :-)

Yes I LUV My Pixels :-)

Followers

♥My Avatars♥

Some of these were made for me, others I made myself, so plz DO NOT TAKE them!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket